So... Umm... Yeah...

I just went through the camera and there's a month worth of photos.  Which means you get a month worth of photos.  I'm in a bit of slump right now.  My house shows my slump... okay who am I kidding, it's always been in a slump. Work attitude definitely shows my slump. My motivation to update you all on Audrey has slowed down way too much even though she's moving a top speed.  I think I'm just worn out.  Having a toddler is exhausting - even more so than sleepless nights when she was an infant. 

And, now for our feature presentation....

Audrey

Audrey's favorite thing for the last 2-3 months is to watch this Baby Einstein movie.  I have it memorized.

Audrey's 2nd favorite thing right now is going on walks or just hanging out on the front porch.



We are working on her climbing stairs.  She has gotten really good at it this last month, going down is the hard part.

 We recently had family portraits done and this was Audrey's outfit.  It's kind of pirate-esque but she looked adorable!
 
 Day at the park
 



Daddy thought this image was funny... here's me not liking my big butt hanging out of a yellow tube!



 Mommy getting Audrey ready for her first performance at her school's Hot Dog Fundraiser Dinner.
 
 Audrey's front and center.  Her class sang I'm Bring Home My Baby Bumble Bee.  Only 2 of her 5 classmates came as well.  They did a great job (but we mostly heard Blake and Ms. Caren - Annabelle was shocked at the audience and Audrey was interested in the bumble bee cutout she was holding)  Afterward, Audrey spent 3 nights with her Nanny and Paw-Paw while we went camping with my parents and some of our friends. 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I completely agree about being more tired now with a toddler than having a newborn. The earlier I get up in the morning to ensure that I can get in the shower... the earlier Lillian gets up. LOL Audrey s outfit is very cute... It reminds me of "Olivia" but of course that is very much on my mind right now. :D Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you share the family photos! Audrey's outfit is adorable! I absolutely love the performace photos - the kiddos are bee-u-tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE all the photos and that adorable, sweet face. I'm sorry you're in a slump right now...after 3 days and nights with Audrey, I know what you mean. Audrey is very active and kept me jumping, but I truly loved every minute with her. I even lost 3 pounds last weekend while taking care of her. :) Audrey is a true blessing to our family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...Thank you for sharing your last month with pictures! Audrey is such a cutie and I am praying for you to be able to have some "me time."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!!!! That little angel just gets more precious everyday! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get out of your slump...been there, done that, so I know a little of what you're going through!

    ReplyDelete