I don't have any hard evidence but I suspect the culprit is the dreaded two-year molars... Oh Audrey Sue please come back to me. Please return with that sweet, lovable, happy attitude that your Daddy and I love so much.
If I had the authority to take teething down... I would! I would take it down, oh I'd even take it downtown, baby... It'd be on like Donkey Kong!!!!
Watch your back teething... This Momma is on to you...
Oh please please please have her teeth come in before she comes over tomorrow night!
ReplyDeletePoor little girl. I hope they come in quick and she is back to her lovable self.
ReplyDeleteOh my! :( Sending lots of love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteMy sister always used the homeopathic teething tablets. Have you tried these yet?
Also....have I told you or have you ever used www.aslpro.com? I wanted you to know that they have a baby sign language dictionary; when you click on the word it has an actual person sign the word and you can click play over and over and over again. ;) It is super helpful.
Have not heard from you in quite a while...hoping and praying all is well!!
ReplyDelete