I Love You Because You're You

My most favorite book to read to Audrey is "I Love You Because You're You" by Liza Baker. 
 Audrey has started reciting it along as I read it...





I love you when you're happy and grinning ear to ear.

I love you when you're sleepy and want to snuggle near.


 I love you when you're silly and dancing 'round and 'round. 

I love you when you're frightened and hear a scary sound. 


I love you when you're bashful and hide behind my knee.

I love you when you're brave and from my arms you flee. 

I love you when you're curious and searching here and there.

I love you when you're proud, your head held in the air.


I love you when you're sick and need to rest in bed.

I love you when you're frisky and standing on your head.


I love you when you're sad and need a kiss and hug.

I love you when you're playful and rolling on the rug.


I love you when you're angry and cross your arms and pout.

I love you when you're wild and yell and scream and shout.


I love you any way you feel, no matter what you do.

I love you any way you are.

 
I love you because you're you!

...it's perfect, right?
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. It brought a tear to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pots on the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I've missed these posts! Glad you're back at it Stefani. I love the story and all the accompanying pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i was wondering how audrey was doing?? your last update is so long ago :)
    sending love from germany.
    kay

    ReplyDelete