It will be postponed once again!!! She couldn't keep anything down this morning and I got her in to see Dr. Porter first thing this morning. He said her lungs sound good but since she's having stomach issues we better hold off on the surgery for another week or so. He said he thinks she may be able to have it late next week or early the following week.
He also suggested that we give her Pedialyte for 12 hours and if she holds that down introduce a little more formula 12 hours at a time. So far she's had 2 bottles of Pedialyte and she's kept it inside.
I'm not sure if she has a stomach bug, if her body is rejecting her antibiotic or if it's her reflux.
The nurses at Dr. Porter's office know us really well now!!!
You are a Super Mom and I'm so sorry sweet Audrey has been so sick. When I fed her 3 ozs of formula on Sunday, I thought she was getting better. Bummer! I'll be praying for all of you. You and Shawn are doing a great job and we're proud of you both for all you've done for Audrey. Parenthood is never easy, but you make it appear easy. Good Job!!
ReplyDeleteSo you don't need me tomorrow a.m. - when will her surgery be? I can try to switch around my classes if needed....love you. Here for you!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWell...we'll just have to be patient. You guys are doing great! Love you, babe!
ReplyDeletehaha. yeah right.
ReplyDeletethe agnew women are naturally gorgeous!
just like the fitzgerald women.
us beautiful people gotta stick together.
hhaha