10 Things I've learned as a Mother...


  1. Loving someone feels way better than being loved.
  2. Being pooped, peed, and thrown up on is tolerable, gross but tolerable.
  3. Making your baby smile and laugh is the best feeling in the world. Shawn says making Audrey laugh makes him feel like he has a life.
  4. Baby talk is actually kind of fun and watching your baby respond to your baby talk is even more fun! ~ maybe only when you do it to your own child :)
  5. A mother's instinct is always right. I used to think some moms were just neurotic but since I've become a mother, I know I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!!
  6. Only my touch will calm a fussy Audrey at times (some times it's Daddy's touch)
  7. Routine Routine Routine - routine is key!
  8. I've become an expert at doing almost everything one-handed.
  9. The chin makes an excellent third hand while feeding when you need your other hand to grab for something.
  10. I've become that mom who is constantly bragging and talking about her sweet little princess (i.e. this blog!) and YOU WILL LISTEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Stef! You'll learn more as you go along...but yes you are always right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...are you saying once you become a mother, you are ALWAYS RIGHT?? Hmmm...and you guys used to criticize me for having to always be right. You are right about all of these things...and only three months into the job. You're definitely a fast learner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef it was soo good to finally see this sweet girl!
    She is beautiful just like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete