It's Official

I am going offline for a while until Shawn and I can complete our to-do list. And, it's official - Shawn and I have different decorating styles. But, I think he's coming around to some of my ideas. We have spent the last 2 weekends painting and it has been painful!!!

The items on our completed list:
  1. Office - Done!!
  2. Full Bath - Done!!
  3. Hallway - Done!!

To-do Items:
  1. Living Room - this weekend warrior project
  2. Kitchen - next weekend
  3. Half Bath - next weekend
  4. Landscaping - May 2nd.

I will attempt (and, I'm using this term loosely) to get on and post photos of Audrey... but don't hold your breath.

Let me just say, that she is out of casts, in her bigger shoes and tolerating them very well. That's my girl, she can adjust to anything!! There have been several mornings where I go in to check on her and she is sleeping peacefully on her belly. She's gone from side-sleeping to belly-sleeping.

Also, she's perfected the kiss. She turns her head towards me when I make a kissing noise and waits for a kiss. She will even go in for a kiss, but if I try to show you she just turns her head and ignores me :(

The Easter Bunny is visiting her daycare tomorrow, so I will post a copy of the photo soon!!! I'm looking forward to dressing her up for her first Easter!!

*kisses* from Audrey

7 comments:

  1. Yo, girl...I got your back!

    I'm sister's little helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and i rent a home... and i'm glad that we are before we purchase, b/c we have two COMPLETELY different views on how to decorate our house.

    can't wait to see photos of your sweet one. are you planning on taking before/after shots of your redo's?

    if so, can't wait to see those also!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing all the finished projects. Audrey is like her Mama she can adjust to it all. I'm sure you and Shawn are doing O.K. with your to do lists. Love to all and God Bless You Kisses to Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new colors you've both picked out for your walls. I bet it's looking really great. Can't wait to see what you've done at Audrey's 1st Birthday party.

    Little Audrey was so beautiful in her Easter dress at church. I'm so glad all 3 of you were able to be there.

    I absolutely love that Audrey reaches for me now when she's wants to be held. Plus her little open mouth kisses are priceless. Gosh I love that little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the new pictures of your little princess? Looking forward to seeing something soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...I've been patient. Time for an update, princess! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE SEND AN UPDATE. I ENJOYED THE TIME WE SPENT WITH OUR ANGEL SAT. LOVE TO ALL.

    ReplyDelete