You've Been Warned:

Careful! The eyes of Audrey Sue have been known to hypnotize the masses. Once you're under her spell, you'll live your entire life with her in your heart. ;)

Audrey loves her Daddy so much she forces him to kiss her!
It's the sweetest and most adorable thing ever!!

Would you believe me if I told you that Audrey is a Momma's girl right now?

True Love!

Who sees Staci Agnew in this photo?

She had a Naked Baby Day on Labor Day - She was in just her diaper the majority of the day.

She's getting there...

My little beauty

I love all the colors in this photo - especially her eyes.

Our big girl trying to stand up!

With just a little help from Daddy - She's up!

Shawn's love of music is reflecting on Audrey!

13 comments:

  1. She does look like me!!! I love these photos...sorry I didn't send the ones from Monday...I'll do that soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of "Staci"??...yes, I see that look nearly every day (and not from sweet little Audrey Sue!). :-) Oh yeah...and picture #2? I definitely see Stefani laying on Shawn's chest in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little unruly curls! Rhythm is in her blood. When you combine her daddy's love of music and her mother's sweet dance moves... she'll have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about her being a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hypnotized :) She does have the most beautiful eyes. Just wait til she gets older, you'll have to chase all the boys away.

    Diane, Tyler's mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love naked baby days!! less laundry!! lol! she is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo of Audrey and Dad playing guitar.

    Violet loves trying to play guitar with her Dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable as always. The second picture is my favorite! I love her hair. She's getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me know about the update Shawn! The pictures are awesome and I definately see your lovely wife and you in all of them. We're looking forward to our weekend with sweet little Audrey Sue. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore that first picture - I love her little hands on her daddy's face! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW, she is so stinkin cute!!! Love those baby blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is no way I could say which picture I liked best, they are all just darling. She sure loves her Daddy, it shows. Thank you for the update. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beauty!! And what a daddy's girl she is. I love those beautiful eyes of hers!

    ReplyDelete