Audrey had her 18 Month Check-up today (one day before her actual year and half birthday). She is starting to getting a little anxiety at the doctor's office, which our favorite Dr. Porter said was normal. He also said that at her 2 year check-up, she should be a little more social and tolerant. But at any rate - he was very pleased with everything she is doing and where she's at.
So, here are her stats:
Weight: 25 lbs 14 oz and 73%
Height: 30 1/2 inches and 20% (she's going to be petite like her Mommy)
Head Circumference: 19 1/2 inches and 99% (I asked them to check since her sutures are still open and it hasn't changed since she was 1!)
I've been reluctant to give Audrey eggs, peanut butter and orange juice because I've been worried about food allergies. He said it was fine - so it looks like Audrey might have her first peanut butter sandwich for lunch on Saturday. Something tells me that this will be one of her favorites (like her Mommy) just like the ole grilled cheese sandwich. And, her Papa has already promised Audrey that he will make her eggs and french toast the next time she stays the night.
Audrey loves bathtime more than anything right now!
Would you like to see a funny video of Audrey?
What fantastic news about her progress!! Pat and I had a feeling that Audrey would be petite like her beautiful mother and think that's just fine by us. We love the new pictures and video. So cute and lovable. Love you and here's a lot of hugs & kisses!! XOXOXOXO
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to hear how she likes peanut butter. Tyler loves it but has a hard time swallowing it because it's sticky and it also gets stuck to the roof of his mouth. That video is too cute. I love how she bangs her feet on the floor for more.
ReplyDeleteDiane, Tyler's mom
Love the video!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame her on bein anxious about appts, Violet still is at 4.
It was so good getting to spend time with you guys last night! Love you and love love love the pictures and video!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... so happy to see other clubfooters do that with their kids! We used to pull Matthew around and he loved it as well. Guess it is just comes natural!
ReplyDeletegosh she is a beautiful little girl!
I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! But I have to say my favorite is the picture of her wanting a kiss....so, so, so, so cute!!! Love her SO much!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a sweet baby girl. :) That is such great new about her head circumference. I love the photos. I can't to see the video when I get home. :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the new pictures of Miss Audrey Sue!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad her Dr appt went ok. I figured she was going to be little like her Mom. I love the pictures and the video. My favorite is the I want a kiss one. She will love her Papa's french toast. Love to all. Looking forward to seeing you next Sat.
ReplyDeleteI just now watched that video! that is too funny!
ReplyDelete