One Step Closer

That's right, we are one step... or a couple of steps closer to seeing Audrey walk.



I think she's on her way to being a dancer - look at that high kick!!

Oh... and we're one step closer to her turning out just like her father... we discovered that she enjoys chili dogs (baby proofed, of course). We mushed and mushed half of a Hebrew National hot dog so that she could eat with ease, sprinkled some shredded cheese, hot dog bun and some chili (not a lot, very little actually because she is like her father). And, then it was followed by some gas drops.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! She looks so cute in that outfit! Almost like Madi at that age....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little dancer on your hands for sure!!! Too cute...she'll be walking in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it. She will be walking in no time. I also love the kicks ~ ADORABLE.

    Diane, Tyler's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Sat. so we can see her. I love the high kick. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I just fell in love all over again! And I agree with Grandma Sue...I can't wait for Saturday! The parade starts at 10am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the video, those kicks are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kicks are cute. She is going to be walking before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the high kicks! Audrey definitely has my heart. She was so sweet this last weekend. Thanks again for letting us keep. Love to the 3 of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe too cute!
    I totally see a future drill-teamer!
    what is mama gonna think about that!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. She does look cute in that little outfit! I love to see her up and going like that. It makes me miss her little cheekies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, how sweet!

    Any thoughts on being a lefty with that left leg kick? Just wondering as a left handed mom of two right handed kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she might star on a dance reality show someday...that high kick was so graceful! And cute!

    And I think I always tell you this, but I love your rug!

    ReplyDelete