You Must Be Asking Yourself

Have I seen this blog before?  It seems familiar but I'm having trouble recognizing it.  

Yes, we're the same.  The Oh Audrey Sue blog has gotten a face lift, courtesy of Erin Williams over at The Williams Family.  Erin has a beautiful 6 month son and she has quite the talent when it comes to Custom Blog Design.  I am so pleased with our new look!!  Thank you so much Erin!!!  If any of my blogger friends would like to check out Erin's creations, go to her Blog Designs website - e.b.designs  she also does announcements and invitations. 

And, the photos were taken in November by Emily Mulkey Photography.  We had them taken for our family Christmas gifts and she did an incredible job of capturing Audrey's sweetness and those baby blues!  The one's I have included are some of my favorites, especially the photos of Audrey and her Daddy.  They make a cute pair, don't they?  Plus, I spent many summers with Emily's husband (and part-time assistant) traveling and doing some great work on our church youth mission trips.

I've been very fortunate to come across these two very talented ladies because they both have creativity that I seriously lack and have given me a beautiful blog to share many memories of my beautiful daughter and incredible photos to share with my family and friends.  

And, because I shouldn't leave you with a pictureless post, here is my little princess.  That smile will get you every time.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. It looks great! What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Thank you. Glad to see that you like your new design. I think that it turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself... lol

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the new look! You indeed have been blessed with very talented people in your life...however, I think you are quite creative as well...I am blessed by and in awe of your creativity too!!! :-) Audrey is blessed to have you as her Momma, and I am blessed to have you as my daughter and Audrey as my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say we are all very blessed. I agree with what your Mom says, you are very talented and creative. I am blessed to be in this wonderful family. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say we are all very blessed. I agree with your Mom you are very talented and creative. I am very blessed to be in this family. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look too and I'm thankful you know people that can help you, but I have to agree with your Mom and Grandma Sue too - You are very talented and creative. Have fun with it and keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new look!!! I haven't seen a few of the pics your photographer took. They are great! We love you all. :)

    ReplyDelete