Audrey's Strawberry Cupcake after her Birthday Dinner Celebration with her family!
She really enjoyed that frosting...
Audrey's cousin Madi decorated all the cupcakes with a number 2 and she did a fabulous job!
Audrey got a push cart for her birthday from Mommy and Daddy and has so much fun pushing her toys around... However, it's very easy to pull over onto Audrey so adult supervision is strongly encouraged.
I'm 2 and I'm Audrey Sue!
Audrey's 2nd Birthday was a Ladybug Theme... the cupcakes turned out beautifully thanks to the wonderful helping hands of Nana (only she can make icing like Grandma Jean), Aunt Staci (eased my stress by decorating the cupcakes with grass), Heather (helped me make the marzipan ladybugs)
A whole field of ladybugs.
The backyard
Aunt Staci and Heather
Uncle Chad and Tim
Nanny and Audrey Sue
Audrey's cousin Madi. Madi was wishing more kids were at the party...
Audrey's favorite part of birthday parties... CAKE!
Proud of herself for taking a bite... she wants more!!
Big Bite!
Trying to give her Mommy cupcake kisses... and I obliged. You can't not kiss this girl, it's unfair to you and to her!
And... done. Now, on to presents...
Audrey's riding toy from Nanny and PawPaw. Audrey received a lot of wonderful gifts, but I'm only sharing the big one's.
A Radio Flyer from Nana and Papa!
On a joyride with her cousin Madi in the backyard.
She loves this thing, especially on our evening walks around the neighborhood when she can just sit back and watch Daddy pull her around!
A water-sand table from Mommy and Daddy!
Oh the learning and fun begin!
They were born cousins but will grow up as friends.
She's flirting with the man behind the camera, our friend Clint.
This little angel LOVES the water!
The entire day was a success and Audrey slept really hard that night. All the guests, the sun, the heat, the fun really pooped this little one out. The following weekend was even more fun when she got to be in the pool for the first time this year. Pool pics are coming soon.






























Love this! Madi read this entire post to me. We loved the pictures. Madi loved the one of her sitting - she's actually wearing that same outfit today!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! I love all the pictures!! And I love Audrey Sue-sue!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteLove the cupcakes!
I love all the pictures. It looks like everyone had a great time especially Audrey. Those cupcakes turned out really good and I love the Radio Flyer wagon. I'm sure she is going to love riding in it.
ReplyDeleteDiane, Tyler's mom
How darling! She is truly adorable!!!! Beautiful photos of her party! The ladybug cupcakes were the cutest!!! You did a great job on the ladybugs! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love her birthday dress and the ladybug theme!!! Looks like she had a FABULOUS party!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures are great and both events were enjoyed by everyone. It was a fun day for little Audrey Sue's 2nd Birthday. We love that little face and her huge smiles!
ReplyDeleteso cute! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos!
ReplyDelete