Birthday Trip to the Zoo!

Happy Birthday Audrey Sue!

Audrey Sue spent May 12, 2010 at the zoo with her Mom and Dad, or as she likes to refer to us as Baba and YeahYeah, respectively.  We saw all of her favorite animals.  We saw monkeys, elephants, giraffes, hippos, zebras, flamingos, fish, and of course her absolute favorite... penguins.  
She was ready to go home after about 2 hours spent teaching her new signs for different animals.  We took our sign book so that we could learn as we went along.  It was a lot of fun watching her and showing her.  We will definitely be going back next year!


More to come tomorrow... Photos of her Birthday Dinner Celebration with the family that spent all day at the hospital waiting to meet their little Audrey Sue. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!!! I love them!!! She is such an amazing little girl. I love love love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey is so photogenic, as are her Baba and YeahYeah! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures - because I can't get enough of sweet Audrey Sue.

    ReplyDelete