Feast Your Eyes On...

This...



And, This...



Isn't that a lovely sight to see?  She's not quite walking 100% on her own, she's mostly just braving the several steps for some enthusiastic clapping and cheers from her Momma and Dadda... and everyone else we show her newly found skill to in person.  Maybe if we can get all of you to cheer, hoot and holler, and clap as enthusiastically as her parents have, it will be enough spirit for her to realize that she can do this!!!!

C'mon... I can't hear you!!!!!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. What a great achievement!

    You must be so proud of your gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! Yay for Audrey!! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! And her standing on her own and walking. On Saturday she only stood on her own for me...I love her SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Audrey!! Give her an extra cheer for me! How exciting! I was smiling the whole time I was watching those videos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so AWESOME!!!! I am hootin' and hollerin' all the way from MO. Whoooohoooo Whooooohooooo!!!!! I hope this helps :-)

    Diane, Tyler's mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've cried happy tears two times tonight...one was watching Audrey's guardian angel, Uncle Kevin's video, and now this...all I can do is thank our Heavenly Father for the blessings in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoooot! Woohoo, Go Audrey!! You can do it!! On a side note, I just want to squeeze her little thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many cheers from Venice, CA for Audrey Sue! How super-awesome!!! Yaaay!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. GO AUDREY SUE!!!! WE ARE SOOOO PROUD OF YOU. HOW OUR MANY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU GIVE HER HUGS AND KISSES FOR ME. GRANDMA SUE

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so, so, so wonderful! She is getting braver and braver! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting!! Well done Audrey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My God!! She stood up on Sunday, but she didn't walk and now she's doing both!!! I am so excited and I'm clapping, yelling, laughing and smiling because she is the most amazing little girl in the world! Go Audrey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea!!!! Way to go! She is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete