Out of Sequence






Sorry folks... I posted about the Melanoma party on Saturday and now I'm about to post Petty Theft pictures from July 3rd...

On Thursday, July 3rd, we made our way to good ole Rockwall, Texas for a little entertainment by Dallas/Ft. Worth's own 1310 The Ticket radio host Mike Reiner. He is the front man for Petty Theft, a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' tribute band. The show promptly started at 8ish... :)

Showing up early + a cooler full of beer = Good times


Don't ask...

Seriously, Don't ask...


We all had a great time... Clint especially. He managed to trip and fall on this lady's $100 picnic basket. Who brings a $100 picnic basket to a free, byob outdoor concert? She confronted us after the concert. All I can say... Awkward.

4 comments:

  1. That first picture is so flattering...thank you. Really - thank you. I'm serious - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci- I love the other picture of you, seriously that's the one that's the most flattering. I laughed out loud on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always have so much fun! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete