It's all about Audrey!


Before you get to the pictures - an update on our little angel! She's in her 5th castings, and her feet are beautiful! She has about 2-3 more to go, and still I'm unsure if she will need a heel release in her left foot. But, there is a little boy at her daycare, he's 5 months, and he has clubfeet. He is in his braces right now and only has to wear them 15 hours a day. Hopefully Audrey will only have to wear them 15 hours rather than 20 hours. So, now I know where to go when I have questions... :)
Also, Audrey is on a different reflux medicine. She went to see a Pediatric Gastroenterologist on Friday and he put her on Prevacid. She is a different baby. She seems to be really fussy for about 3 hours at night, but as long as we keep her up on our shoulder, she is fine. But, during the day, she's so happy!! Also, she goes in on Wednesday for Upper GI. I will let you know how it goes. The dr. wanted her to have this procedure done because she vomited (PROJECTILE) after every feeding on Friday and he wants to make sure everything is working in there. I'm almost positive that it was her formula (I was dumb and experimented with it... I switched her to a milk-based, lactose-free formula from a soy-based, lactose free formula. I was hoping that she was just lactose-intolerant, but I think she has a milk allergy) because now that she's back on her old formula, she has kept it inside.

So, that's that... go ahead, scroll through the photos - ENJOY! We hope you forgive us for not posting sooner. It's been one hell of a two weeks getting into a routing since returning back to work (which I hate, by the way, I wish I was at home holding Audrey all day).

Such a sweet face!

Tummy time on the Boppy - which lasted for a whopping 2 minutes before she had enough of it!

Taken July 25, 2008 after bathtime.

Her little smirk melts my heart! Shawn and I are in a world of trouble in a few months. Homegirl is going to be spoiled!!!

She loves her little piggy!

We had a photo shoot on Friday - Doesn't this face crack you up?
She's so much like her father, full of expressions.

More photo shoot time - like mother, like daughter.
Audrey grows bored when she's the subject of a photo shoot.

3 comments:

  1. Audrey is so adorable! Thanks for the update and the wonderful pictures of your little angel. She's getting bigger every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her curled lip...she is so precious! I just love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so mature in the face. She's so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete