Staci threw a "Work on Your Melanoma" party Saturday, July 5th... Audrey spent the afternoon with her Nanny while Shawn and I spent time in the parent's pool and burnt under the sun. And then she spent the evening at the party. The margarita machine was running, the beer was cold, and the volleyball was volleyed. She invited several people... Clint and Heather, Chad and Maddie, Gina and Scott, Ann and Jonah, Russell and Geline, and Staci commented several times that day how she was the odd one out... she's got a case of Eeore Syndrome for some reason or another.
Everyone enjoyed the drinks, the food, the pool and each other very much. The partay, as I like to call it, started mid afternoon and ran into the evening. By about 9pm, everyone stumbled into the house and we watched TV on mute while discussing what take-out we should order. Can I just say that my sister knows how to throw a par-tay... a skill I need to work on. Oh that reminds me, I need to make an official announcement: Please consider spending Halloween with the Hannon's this year, we are planning a huge (and I mean HUGE) little bash right here in Richardson. So, start thinking about possible costume ideas, the bigger the better I always say.
No photos were taken to document that day... I know you were all wishing to see how pasty everyone was so you will need to talk to the ole photographer about this... he left the camera in the car all day. Seriously, the party's theme was necessary... everyone needed to work on their melanoma.
No J-Lo like photos of me and my post-baby body, sorry folks... my old baby belly is still squishy. Let's let God decide when He will firm it up... I pray daily for this :)
Wait - I commented several times on being single? I don't remember this - at all!!! Thank you margarita machine and beer...the two are a regrettable mixture!
ReplyDelete