Like Mother Like Daughter


Who knows if her taste for food comes after my pregnant cravings or what... But she is definitely leaning towards my taste.

Food I couldn't get enough of when I was pregnant:
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Graham Crackers
  • Cheez-Its
  • Bananas
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Tortelline/Ravioli
  • Spaghetti
  • French Fries
  • Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
  • Anything at all Sweet
Foods we have discovered that Audrey loves (just as much):
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Graham Crackers
  • Cheez-Its
  • Bananas
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Ravioli
  • Pasta in Tomato Sauce
  • Anything at all Sweet
This little princess is a girl after my own heart and she sends me over the moon every time we discover a new food interest!

6 comments:

  1. So the only thing she hasn't tried yet is Chick-Fil-A? I know she will love it when it when she gets the chance!!! I love that little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I love the picture of Audrey Sue. She has the prettiest eyes...
    Stef - we were really blessed to have such amazingly beautiful daughters, like you didn't already know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac & Cheese has always been a favorite of yours, also Fries. I remember you and Stac sharing a bag of fries between you in the car. Both of you have beautiful daughters. Love to all. Miss you, wish I could see you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2 of you have some really good taste in food. I love the new picture of all of you. Very cute.

    Diane, Tyler's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww.... She really does get cuter and cuter everytime I see her!

    You know... I have noticed some of the same things with Lillian. I ate a lot of spicey food and beans (black, pinto) and Lily LOVES them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should update your post to say that Audrey loves her Papa's chili...even though she tooted the rest of the afternoon! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete