We're Making Progress!

There are times when we have a lull moment in Audrey's development. It's usually a discouraging time for me because I don't know why she doesn't want to do the things she can do. However, we are not in one of those times now... we are very much in a momentum moment (tongue twister). She is just thriving... and I think it's because she finally crossed her midline when she learned to clap!! See... those cross crawl exercises were working!

And now for some proof...

Clapping because she knows she's happy!

Audrey is a good helper in the kitchen. This was taken last Saturday when I spent the majority of the afternoon in the kitchen baking my grandmother's whole wheat rolls. She sat in her high chair playing and eating animal crackers for a good 30 minutes - I was impressed!


Eating Mommy's Spaghetti - she couldn't get enough and was even taking it from my plate too! She's showing signs of independence by wanting to feed herself!

The two videos below should bring a big smile to your face. The first video is of Audrey playing patty cake and I apologize beforehand for not knowing the nursery rhyme - I need a good tutorial on all nursery rhymes. The second video is of Audrey army crawling - YES! You read that right ARMY CRAWLING!?!?!?!?!?!?! She's amazes me every day - even in our lull moments of development. Gosh, she just fills my heart with more joy than I think my heart can take.


15 comments:

  1. I haven't seen her army crawl! That's great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I love the momentum she's got right now. I can't wait to see her tomorrow morning! I love that little baby girl and all that she is accomplishing. Thanks for posting the videos and sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the videos. I love watching them over and over. She is doing great. I hope we get to see her soon (all of you). Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo AWESOME!! Keep the momentum going Audrey. I absolutely love the army crawl and especially how she sits back up. She is one sweet little girl.

    Diane, Tyler's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey's accomplishments are awesome!!! She is such a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That may be the finest army crawl ever recorded! I'm proud of you, Audrey Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Audrey!

    Love the videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GO Audrey! Its always great to hear good news! thanks for sharing!

    emily
    www.thegoodrights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the videos and pictures! Audrey is doing great and I'm so proud of her. I love her so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Audrey's photos and videos are adorable! What great progress she is making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Audrey Sue is the best baby in the world! I was encouraging her as she was arm crawling. She is so great!

    ReplyDelete