Coming Soon!

Birthday Photos... But for today, just look at this face. 
Doesn't she turn your world upside down?  Doesn't she make you want to scream from the mountain tops?
Doesn't she fill your heart with happiness?  
That face, that smile, those kisses, those hugs, that laugh, those tears make me the luckiest Mom in the world.

 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. She is divine!

    Look forward to seeing all the birthday girl photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. I did not think it was possible, but I have fallen even deeper in love with my littlest princess granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    Diane, Tyler's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I, too, have fallen deeper in love with Miss Audrey Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what an amazing picture. She looks like a little angel...and she is. : ) Love you Audrey Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I, too, have fallen deeper in love with little Audrey Sue. Looking forward to seeing the birthday pictures too.

    ReplyDelete