I've made a little video. The song that is in the video is a love song by The Avett Brothers and every time I hear about it I think of Audrey. Especially the very last verse. Happy birthday to our sweet Audrey Sue.
Happy Birthday Audrey Sue! I only know you through your blog, but its been special to watch you grow this year. Your a beautiful little girl, wishes for another wonderful year!
Happy birthday, Audrey! I hope you have fun at the zoo with momma and daddy! As for the video, I will have to be patient, I guess. I can't pull it up on my iPhone.
Oh, Audrey Sue, why do you have to be so dog-gone precious???? Stef- love this montage. There are so many sweet, sweet, sweet moments in there. Hugs and kisses to the birthday girl, and the parents of the birthday girl. Love you all.
I so totally cried during that little montage of Audrey Sue...LOVED IT!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Audrey Sue!!! Aunt Staci and Madi love you VERY much!!!
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Audrey Sue!!!
Happy Birthday Audrey Sue! I only know you through your blog, but its been special to watch you grow this year. Your a beautiful little girl, wishes for another wonderful year!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that was so perfect. It made me smile the whole time. :) Happy Birthday Audrey Sue! Mwah!
ReplyDeleteI love the montage and the song. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET AUDREY!!
ReplyDeleteDiane, Tyler's mom
Happy birthday, Audrey! I hope you have fun at the zoo with momma and daddy! As for the video, I will have to be patient, I guess. I can't pull it up on my iPhone.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Audrey Sue!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Audrey Sue!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great video! I'll have to watch it again at home where i have speakers! Happy 2nd Birthday Audtry Sue and many more to come!!!
ReplyDeleteOops, totally meant Audrey Sue!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Audrey Sue! We love you so much and enjoyed watching the video of your progress over the past 2 years.
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses from your Nanny and Pawpaw!!
Oh, Audrey Sue, why do you have to be so dog-gone precious????
ReplyDeleteStef- love this montage. There are so many sweet, sweet, sweet moments in there. Hugs and kisses to the birthday girl, and the parents of the birthday girl. Love you all.
Happy 2nd Birthday Gorgeous Girl! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet video! And what a great song, too!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful, Shawn and Staci. Happy birthday Audrey Sue!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Audrey Sue!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated 2nd birthday!!!!
ReplyDelete