It was Shawn's first father's day and I think he really enjoyed it. He received a gas grill a couple of weeks ago as an early Father's Day present. Shawn is an expert at the hamburger!!
Audrey is proud of her love for her daddy and she really wanted to wear her "I Love Daddy" t-shirt. I couldn't say no...
We had lunch with Shawn's family at Blue Goose. Audrey did really well in the restaurant and was passed around to her Nanny, Pa-Pa and Maw-Maw. She really enjoys being held by everyone. After lunch, we headed to the Agnew's for a dip in the pool and dinner. Shawn, however, did not get in the pool. He stayed inside with his little sweetheart and got some bonding time in. Also, Rangers baseball was on so I think he would have rather stayed in the cool house than in the luke warm swimming pool. I, on the other hand, did partake in the swimming and loved every moment of it. My dad grilled massive steaks for us and my mother made an incredible apple cobbler. All in all, we had a great Father's Day.
This week Staci and Madi are spending time with Audrey and me. They have been a tremendous help so far! Staci lets me sleep in the day and does our dishes, makes sure all of Audrey's bottles are clean. We're having a great time together, she makes me laugh all day long... Girlfriend is hilarious. Madi has been a huge help too! She fetches everything I ask for. I'm sure she's bored here at our house but I appreciate her being here.
Today, we went over to Nana and Papa's house hoping to swim but the light rain we had prevented us from doing so... Madi is an amazing little girl, she was able to entertain herself today by playing with all of her Littlest Pet Shop toys. I don't quite understand how you play with this toy. So, I asked Madi... She said you set them all up and then... (that's it, I didn't get anything past setting them up). I did get a picture of SOME of her Littlest Pet Shop toys all "set up."
Here are more photos of Audrey Sue...
You know when you look at certain pictures and in a high pitch voice say "AAAAWWWWW" it's a cute one and the one with the little piggy blanky is the sweetest. I love you guys and miss you too much.
ReplyDelete