Our much anticipated visitor has arrived!! Nana is here and giving lots and lots of love to Audrey... So, that means Audrey will get 2 gazillion kisses a day now - she's doubled her kiss count which will make her an expert at baby kisses. The above photo was taken at Nana and Papa's house a couple of weeks ago.
Nana fed us when she got in, let us take a nap, accompanied us to Wal-mart, and she toured the grand Fairfield Inn & Suites. She's had a busy day and I'm sure is sleepy too... maybe we'll let her take a nap too. Or we'll treat her to Coralville/Iowa City's finest cuisine.
I'm so happy she's here because I wouldn't be able to do this alone for another week. After one night of being alone, I was lost without Shawn. I need constant company - something other twins maybe able to understand than single-birthed people. I've been trying to do as much on my own as possible, but it's always nice having some backup. I love my Mommy!!!!!
I don't like doing a lot of things on my own, either.
ReplyDeleteI miss you!!!
I love you! I'm happy Mom is there with you.
I'm happy I'm here too! And I'm happy, Staci, that you are there with your dad. He doesn't like doing things on his own either! :-)
ReplyDeleteAlways a good thing when Nana is around.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS BLOG THING SO I CAN KNOW WHAT IT GOING ON!! I knew you would be glad when your Mommy got there. There is something about having our Mommys around that helps alot. I still miss mine at my age. Love to all
ReplyDeleteAnonymouts was Grandma Sue
ReplyDeleteso sweet. glad you are not alone through all of this.
ReplyDeletei'm not a twin, but i do understand the feeling of not wanting to be alone. i'm constantly in need of company.
glad to see that you are still doing well.
Oh how wonderful for company! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your Mom's there too. I worried about you being up there alone since Shawn had to fly back. She'll be a huge help with Audrey and give her lots of hugs and kisses too. Give Audrey a kiss for me too!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until you all get back and get to see the improvements made with my own eyes. I miss you!