Staying True to Our Word

Daddy feeding his little girl after her visit with Dr. Morcuende.

$10 for this...

Mommy wearing Audrey

Ahh a Cadillac... Family Picture at the Antique Car Museum

By this point, Audrey was growing tired of being my accessory for the day.
Oh Iowa.
Audrey and me doing our best Vanna White impersonations.

We saw a little bit of this...

Welcome to the Executive Suite, Room 123
Our lovely, spacious Bathroom

Our Makeshift Kitchen
Living/Nursery Room

Dining/Office
Bedroom/Family Room

Closet/Entertainment Center
Hmmm Carrots are good!
Sponge Baths at the Fairfield Inn - A spa oasis.
So comfortable.
All warm and toasty.

And, it's lights out for baby.
Man, we're eating so healthy here... 1 more week of this and I'll need to replace my wardrobe.

10 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures. :) That room looks super nice by the way! Isn't that crazy that hotels have way bigger bathrooms than we do in our own houses?! Sad...

    You know that would be Clint's dream to eat like that for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures, they are so good. Everything will get better and you will really be glad when you home (not that you wouldn't anyway). You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the new pictures of your beautiful family!! I saw your email and opened it up as quickly as my computer allowed. Fantastic pictures! The room looks big and spacious - even with a port-a-crib and swing!

    Your little princess looks so cute with her hair slicked back - 50's style. Keep the pictures coming - your emails take 1st place above any others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled at a few comments under your pictures...I say chuckled because they weren't full laugh out louds...maybe next time :)

    There is one pic that Audrey looks like she was surprised by the photo, like she wasn't looking at the camera and Shawn said "Audrey, look at Daddy" and she looked and was mid-smile.

    That room looks spacious but I can see how annoying and boring it would be 24 hours in...

    Love ya, sister friend, bro-in-law friend and sweet little Audrey Sue friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the photos! All great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing the pictures makes you seem not so far away...which is a good thing, because we are missing you all something awful! I've got some ideas for some projects when I'm up there...I think you will likey! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey's cheekies are soooo cute!!! Looks like ya'll are making the best of your visit!!! Keep the pictures coming and take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing the photos, there is just nothing quite as cute as chubby little baby arms and legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Love the museum photos! I ADORE the photo of Audrey getting her sponge bath! I may need to get a copy from you. It's time to update the photos in our kitchen and on the bookshelf. :) Shawn, see ya on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool photos.

    thanks for sharing.

    question... are they making lil' lady still wear the mitchell brace on her right foot, even without the bar? i'm glad she's getting through the treatment well.

    ReplyDelete